Saturday, 15 May 2010

Q&A (and other things)

Hello! Flying by today to share the answers to those ten questions I left tantalisingly in the air at the end of the last post (which I did not forget about). Some of these have changed several times over the course of the last week - it was definitely not a quick exercise although the general gist of most of them was pretty intuitive. I've really enjoyed reading everyone else's too!


Everyone knows that I like tea but you'd never guess I’d never tried it until I started work in an office

I'm proud to admit that I like cooking but my guilty pleasure is fried egg sandwiches

I'm inspired by Shakespeare’s words and it surprises me when they’re thought to be remote or difficult

I've got lots of books but I've always wanted to turn my home into a library with shelves in every room

I tried to detox in January and I lasted 3 days before I changed the rules

If I never make my own clothes it will be a terrible waste of my sewing machine

It's not that I don't like watching television but I'd really rather listen to BBC Radio 6

I didn't like spicy food when I was younger and now I love it!

Doing something new, different or completely unexpected on a night out with friends makes me particularly happy

Someone once told me not to do what they had and then I did

I'm happy to say that I’ve never stopped learning and I'm not sure I ever will

Meanwhile, project new home continues.  I bought this pretty coaster recently, yum.


He reminds me of Gobbolino (remember him?), although he is missing the one white paw.  It was all I could do to not buy the entire collection of these in a stroke - there's a glorious marmalade cat one that I think will also be finding its way onto my coffee table at some stage.  :o)

I have been really enjoying Ideal Home lately (in an aspirational kind of way) and found myself on a walk to up to Wimbledon Village last Sunday evening, which has very many of the types of shops that grace its pages. Alas, most of them were closed, so there shall be a repeat trip if I manage to remember the way, in the absence of a companion with an encyclopaedic knowledge of the local bus routes. Sadly no sign of Wombles on the Common,  although there was some evidence of frogs in a pond, which was some consolation. 

I'm off on a photo safari of a different sort today - all will be revealed when it's complete!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katy - thanks for joining in with the questions :)

    After reading eveyone else's answers too - I know we've definitely got a lot of book lovers as readers - that's for sure. Oh and I'm with you on the Shakespeare front ... and the tea loving!

    Thanks again,
    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to see another set of C+P answers :)

    ReplyDelete