I've been on safari this weekend, without leaving town.
A parade of elephants has appeared all over London. Various people have decorated them, and next month they will be auctioned off to raise money for a charity to help save endangered Asian elephants.
This little guy is my favourite so far, for obvious reasons. He can be found in Seven Dials.
You can see more about this project here. There is even a map available to help you track down the elephants. I fear this is going to prove very addictive - a friend at work has already started ticking off the ones she has seen and photographed!
I bought several things of joy this weekend - a new dress, some Neal's Yard cheese, and these:
Now very depleted indeed, but a highly excellent thing to find in your kitchen on Sunday afternoon. :o)
In scrappy news, I have been trying to bring Document 2010 up to date - I had a massive photo-printing splurge a couple of weekends ago to complete the photos sections of February, March and April - so much for keeping up-to-date as I went! I have though been very good at keeping all my random receipts and bits of paper for the envelope section each month, so it has actually been quite easy to catch-up. Here are some peeks at the April pages.
And meanwhile, over on copy and paste, the party is well and truly underway, will all kinds of inspirational stuff going on. They also have an entirely characteristic list of questions for us to fill in (ask 10 different people to complete these and you'll get 10 totally different approaches), which I'm going to have to have a bit of a think about - I'll get back to you on those later!
Tell Your Story - An Online Journaling Workshop
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment