Another bank holiday train journey today, and I am actually blogging this from the train! It has been a real mixed bag of weather this weekend while I've been up visiting my family, Saturday morning found us in Keswick in the pouring rain. This did not deter me from taking my usual Derwent Water pics, I love how they mostly came out looking like black and white shots.
Unbelievably, there were people out in a rowing boat defying the weather!
But the by same afternoon, the weather had turned on a sixpence, and Spring finally made an appearance.
Heading home to London today, let's hope this week brings more of the latter weather than the former! I certainly have some fab pics to scrap, which should hopefully take my mind off my temporary lack of internet connection when I get there.
Bye for now, here's to enjoying what's left of the bank holiday!
Tell Your Story - An Online Journaling Workshop
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment