Sunday, 6 June 2010

Weekend shopping: pretty new things

Ahh, the start of something new.

One of these is going to be a yoga mat bag and the other is going to be a skirt. Can you guess which is which? Of course you can.

I've been shopping today. I had never actually been to Liberty, shockingly. It is a marvellous place, although perhaps I had best not make a habit of it, my purse may not thank me for that. But so many pretty things! I never like taking photos in shops, but so many people in here were doing it that seemed to be almost expected. This was one of my favourite displays.

Rainbow glass, I'm so predictable. I bought an orange glass, I love that they are handmade and the tops are not at all even and they are all slightly different. Perhaps I will acquire more colours by degrees. :o)

I also bought a new dress. This was bargainous, the fantastic Anthropologie are having a sale.


If you have never been to their Regent Street store and you find yourself in the area, they are most definitely worth a look, their pricing is wildly sporadic (either very reasonable or unexpectedly extortionate), but their store is beautifully designed and laid out and worth a visit just to look. They have an entire wall covered in plants and lots of coloured glass made out of old green bottles. I have no photos of any this, sadly, so you will just have to go and see for yourself.

I also spotted several more elephants, and will leave you with some of my favourites.






There are two in this last one, look at the little mini elephants on the last one, so cute. If you are entirely mystified by this elephant thing, just click on the image below to make bigger.

1 comment:

  1. wow great pics, i have never been in Liberty actually scared of how much everything will cost lol. Those elephants are fab x

    ReplyDelete