Saturday, 27 February 2010

Document 2010

Hello! Well, I've taken the plunge at last and started a blog, my own little space on the interweb. I spend so much time finding online inspiration to fuel my creative dabblings that it made sense to set up a base to share my inspirations and creations and acknowledge my existence to the online community I've come to know and love. *waves*

I'm currently taking part in Document 2010, a free challenge for the year by Shimelle, hosted by UK Scrappers. The idea is to scrap four pages each month - a page of ephemera, a focus page and a divided page projector filled with photos of the month. I thought I'd share my January pages with you, since I'm up to date so far! The February pages will be coming soon, I'm picking out which photos to include this weekend. Here's the cover:



and here's the divided page projectors. They're the new 12 x 10 ones from American Crafts that have space for both portrait and landscape, and I'm already loving the variety of sizes that brings into the album.


and here's the ephemera and focus pages. Last month the snow featured quite substantially in the photos, so that ended up being the focus. The ephemera page is just great for a hoarder like me, so the envelope pockets are stuffed quite full!





It's a great snapshot of the month and I'm having great fun with it so far. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment